Friday, October 25, 2013

TechRadars' Top 20 Smartphones( HTC takes the Cake!) and some Mobile Multitracking

One of my fave technology sites to find info about all things Technology Tech Radar, has released a list of the the top 20 Best Mobile (Smartphones) in the World. It appears that HTC is killing the competition out there. This includes Apple, Samsung and Motorola (actually Google, since they bought Motorola Mobility awhile back)
Is anyone jumping at the chance to get the new iPad Air? Not me, I primarily would use it for Garage Band and some other Multitrack mobile recording solutions. I think I will hold off until the iPad 7 or 8 and see how far the software and hardware will come in the next few years. I tend to use Caustic 2 on my Android tablet, It's pretty powerful for a a few bucks. I still love my my  old school-non HD iRig, I use a lot with the Fender Amplitude App . I will hold out until Apple releases at least more possibilities with  a Garage Band Pro App for a faster iPad iteration or better yet, Logic Pro X  (iPad) or something along the lines of that instead of getter a thinner iPad at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This forum is for those interested in talking technology or asking questions